Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Halloween Fabrics

 The large tester nappies have all gone to their new homes and I look forward to hearing how they are doing later on in the year.  I will be working on the mediums very soon but things will be a little more tricky around here when the children are on school holidays.  Fingers crossed we finally get some much needed sunshine!!
 


 I had to jump on this Halloween fabric when I saw it (because I like to be prepared).  It is gorgeous and will look awesome when put together.  The gelatos at the top have finally arrived in the country!!  We don't have as much choice as the USA and fabric like gelato is like gold dust here in the UK.  One of my suppliers found some and here it is - it is lush and I can't wait to find the right cotton to create something cool (any excuse to look at more fabric....!)

 A little nappy I have experimented with for baby MoonSticks.  Rocket Rascals with red and yellow minky - I added a star and a lightening bolt.  I had a lot of fun putting this one together and learnt some new techniques along the way.


Have a great Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment