Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Wonder Woman


How fab is this fabric?  This will be turned into something pretty and retro soon. 

The school holidays have started and as I predicted things have slowed down here, there are only so many hours in the day and I keep running out of them.  I don't sew during the daytime and by evening there are days that I am just about ready to crawl into bed at 7pm with the baby!  Maybe I need whatever Wonder Woman is drinking...


I am still here though, maybe a little slower than I have been, but still working and perfecting what I hope will be loved by many others.


The medium tester nappies are cut and ready to be sewn up, I hope to have them ready in the next couple of weeks but I am still waiting on my shipment of snaps from the States.











No comments:

Post a Comment