Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

MoonSticks Logo

MoonSticks logo by one of my sons.



Welcome to the first post on my MoonSticks blog - I think that I will update and post photos here rather than clog up the facebook news feed!  I have loads of photos and tons of exciting fabrics to work with and I am looking forward to get my creative groove on.

Everything is progressing nicely here at MoonSticks central.  The large sized nappy testers are almost ready go out - they are just waiting for their boosters to be made.

My over locker arrived last weekend so I have been getting to grips with it  (it is something else!) and the loving the professional results.  Over locked boosters look sooooo much better that machined ones.

Baby MoonSticks has just woken so I will post more photos later - thanks for reading.

On another note - if anyone can help with web design then I would be grateful for any help please.  I can't pay you but if you are looking for some work experience then I'm your gal!  Any cloth wearers who also do web design I would be happy to pay in nappies haha.


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment