Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Overlocking overload!



This is my overlocker - we shall call her Jerry (after a lady who I admire greatly).   We will have to think of a name for the sewing machine another time.... Naming your machine helps you bond with it according to other people in the sewing world - we will have to wait and see.

I have a massive pile of cut bamboo ready to be overlocked and made into soakers.   The first couple were not completely flat, as you can see to the left of Jerry and thus followed a huge internet search to find the answer.  In the end I remembered that I had adjusted the differential feeds and found the answer to my problem - some days are blonder than others in my head (no offence meant to blondies of course)!

The new boosters are now f-l-a-t and ready to be married up with the boosters and then they can be packed off to their new owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment