Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

A quiet child is probably up to mischief



When a child is quiet it generally means that they doing something that they shouldn't!

I thought Baby MoonSticks was 'reading' quietly in my bedroom while I sorted through the laundry.   When I double checked I found him smothering himself with cream!  After my 3 previous children have all done the same thing you would have thought that I had learnt my lesson - do NOT leave creams in reach of small hands.

Luckily no harm was done and no cat was involved (as in the case of my daughter and her friend at the same age) but Mama will be keeping a closer eye on him in future.

Taking a break from sewing tonight to watch The Woman in Black tonight with my eldest son - I am not normally a 'scary film' kind of gal so wish me luck haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment